Listen Live on  
 

NewsRadio KFBK

Sacramento's News, Weather and Traffic Station
 
 

Experiment Gone Wrong Causes Explosion at Cal State San Marcos

 
Experiment Gone Wrong Causes Explosion at Cal State San Marcos
Posted Saturday, March 15th 2014 @ 8pm  by KFBK News

An experiment gone wrong at Cal State San Marcos caused an explosion and fire that sent one student to the hospital.

College officials say the blast happened around seven o'clock last night in a science building.

The small blast was caused by an unforeseen chemical reaction.

The injured student was treated for minor injuries and released.

Recommended Stories

More from NewsRadio KFBK

*