Listen Live on  
 

NewsRadio KFBK

Sacramento's News, Weather and Traffic Station
 
 

Students, Teachers Overcome By Carbon Monoxide At Day Care Center

 
Students, Teachers Overcome By Carbon Monoxide At Day Care Center
Posted Monday, May 5th 2014 @ 10am

At least seven students and teachers have been rushed to the hospital after being overcome with carbon monoxide at a daycare center in Pequannock Township in Morris County, New Jersey.

Initial reports say the fumes were from construction taking place in a different part of the building on Route 23.  

At least 30 to 40 students were in the building at the time, and officials are treating patients at the scene.

Recommended Stories

More from NewsRadio KFBK

*