SMF is turning 50 on October 21st and we are throwing a party!
Be a part of the 50-year celebration and enjoy an exclusive concert featuring one of country music’s rising stars, CAM! She's a former UC Davis student climbing the charts with her #1 Platinum selling song "Burning House" and other hits.
It will be an afternoon of fun offering a taste of Sacramento International’s food and drink, fabulous giveaways, games, hands on activities, the 92.5 The Bull photo booth, and local celebrity guest appearances.
Featured Airport Tenants:
- Cafeteria 15L
- Dos Coyotes
- Erwin Pearl
- Esquire Grill
- Famous Famiglia
- Pacific Gateway
- Vino Volo
- Park in the garage and enter Terminal B via the sky bridge from the 5th floor.
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
- All attendees must have a ticket, including children.
- NO Backpacks or oversized handbags.
- Alcohol for purchase, ID Required.
- Family friendly event.
- NO Dogs (Assist Dogs ONLY).
- Rain or shine.
To purchase tickets, click HERE.