- A Surprising No-show at the COP26...California Governor Gavin Newsom...who Abruptly Dropped Out of the International Climate Summit Because of Unspecified "Family Obligations". Participating Tuesday in a Fireside Chat at the 2021 California Economic Summit - Highlighting the State's Ongoing Recovery From the Pandemic - Gov. Newsom Revealed He Stayed Home to Celebrate Halloween With His Family After His Kids Staged an Intervention of Sorts.
- This Morning Local Federal Investigators From the FBI and the DEA Have Told KFBK News They Are Not Actively Investigating a Report We Delivered Here Yesterday, in Which a Sacramento City Councilman Alleges That Mexican Drug Cartels Are Running Homeless Camps in the Sacramento Region. Councilman Sean Loloee Says the Cartels Are Charging Rent for Homeless People to Stay in the Camps and Then Providing Them Drugs. The Sacramento County Sheriff's Office and the Sacramento Police Department Did Not Return Our Phone Calls.
- Covid Cases, Hospitalizations and Deaths Are on the Rise Across the State. Despite the Trend.... California Health Regulators Say the State Is Better Prepared to Withstand a Surge Because More People Are Vaccinated This Year. Roughly 69% of Californians Have Received at Least One Dose, and Nearly 63 % Are Fully Vaccinated.
- Around Six Inches Of Snow Fell on Palisades Tahoe, Sugar Bowl and Bear Valley Ski Resorts Between Monday and Tuesday Mornings. Lower Elevations Saw About a Quarter Inch of Rain. The Rest of This Week Is Expected to Be Dry, but Morning Fog Is Expected Most of This Week Throughout the Sacramento Region.
- Guest co-host on "The View" Morgan Ortagus confronted Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., Tuesday over his role in promoting the discredited anti-Trump Steele dossier.
- Speaking from the COP 26 summit, Al Gore touted his latest solution to curb carbon emissions, mass surveillance via satellites, sensors and artificial intelligence.
- The Department of Community Response partners with other agencies in the City of Sacramento's emergency response and helps people experiencing homelessness.
- America's NINE new divided political tribes: US voters are made up of groups including the 'Outsider Left', 'Establishment Liberals', 'Committed Conservatives' and the 'Ambivalent Right', research reveals