- Parents across California have either filed lawsuits... or plan to file them... against public school districts that are forcing students to get vaccinated to attend school. Tracy Henderson is a lawyer who is threatening to sue the Sacramento City Unified School District... for the same reason parents in Los Angeles sued the LAUSD.
- The new California Mortgage Relief Plan will help to as many as 40,000 struggling homeowners by making a direct payment to the mortgage servicers.
- The TSA is anticipating December 22nd, and 23rd to be the busiest pre-holiday dates for travel. As for post-holiday travel, the busiest dates are predicted to be January second and third. Travelers are being told to prepare for COVID-19 regulations, to pack smart and to check the TSA website for tips on packing gifts and baked goods.
- The National Weather Service is telling people to watch out for downed tree branches, road closures, and travel delays. Sacramento is expected to see 3 to 4 inches of rain; Grass Valley 7.5 to 10 inches next week, Stockton up to 3 inches and South Lake Tahoe up to 7.5 inches. Forecasters say the Sierra Nevada could see two to six feet of snowfall this week. 6.6 and 8.3 feet at Donner Pass. Echo Summit between 5 and 6.6 feet. Meteorologists expect Wednesday and Thursday to be the worst days to travel.
- California Mortgage Relief Plan Info: https://camortgagerelief.org/
- Monoclonal antibody (mAb) treatment Info: https://covid.infusioncenter.org/
- As we run down all of the sad, tough and challenging stories that are in the news. We thought we'd balance it with a word of positivity.