- The median response time to Emergency calls in Sacramento is 10 minutes 48 seconds, which is an 8.9% increase in the last year.
- Thousands remain without power in El Dorado County, following the recent snowfall in the Sierra.
- State Assemblyman Kevin Kiley is pointing fingers at Governor Gavin Newsom after the Rocklin Republican was stripped of a high-profile committee assignment on Monday.
- A Sacramento Judge Has Ordered State Prison Officials to Halt the Plan to Release Some Prisoners Early.
- South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem demanded that President Joe Biden retract federal COVID-19 mandates after he claimed that “there is no federal solution.”
- Senator Tim Scott says not all American entrepreneurs are young tech-focused individuals.
- Representative Deb Dingell says The House of Representatives is reflective of the country. Our communities are seeing a lot of fear, hatred, anger, and vitriol.