- California is extending the indoor mask mandate another month.
- The NFL may move the Super Bowl to Texas if coronavirus restrictions in California create problems.
- Governor Newsom has signed an executive order allowing state workers to continue meeting virtually until March 31st.
- Biden marks Jan. 6 attack anniversary.
- Aaron Rogers Fires Back at MVP Voter Who Won’t Vote For Him Over Vax Status.
- White House Responds To Joe Biden Being Impeached from Office If Republicans Win Back Congress, As Ted Cruz Suggested.