- The new California workplace rules are set to change Friday with stricter requirements in place for employee testing and mask-wearing, with new data and business trends indicating less Californians will be returning to the office in the future and the economic impact of this shift is mixed.
- Assemblyman Kevin Kiley has introduced a bill to suspend the California gas tax for six months.
- Tax experts are weighing in on Governor Newsom's proposal for universal healthcare.
- Craig Gottwals, local Healthcare Attorney and UC Davis instructor, on Newsom's proposed Universal Healthcare plan.
- Joe Biden’s incoming chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Kristie Canegallo, previously worked as the VP of Trust & Safety at Google.
- Marco Rubio goes off on Biden's priorities.
- Voter concerns for inflation go up while COVID-19 worries come down.