- Sacramento County Sheriff's Department is planning to release 203 inmates early to mitigate Covid-19 spread in the county jails.
- First responders in Sacramento are warning of higher wait times for trips to local emergency rooms.
- Supply chain bottlenecks continue to be problematic for businesses across many industries, including real estate.
- The leader of a California environmental group tells KFBK News Radio, Governor Newsom's energy policy is ill conceived and will not work.
- E-scooter company Spin is suspending service in Sacramento.