- An effort by state Republicans to overturn Governor Newsom's COVID-19 emergency declaration has failed.
- The Roseville Joint Union High School District has made masking optional in classrooms starting February 15th.
- Local home builders are starting to see long delays creep up for delivery of electric transformers needed to power up new residences. California Building Industry Association Senior Counsel, Chris Ochoa claims supply chain gaps are just part of the problem. PG&E says they're aware of the electric transformer concerns, and they're actively talking to CBIA . The building association also hopes to get the attention to the Governor, in trying to figure out a resolution.
- Senator Melissa Melendez is shut down when introducing a bill that would curb Governor Newsom's emergency powers.
- Canada's Ontario Premier Ford makes an announcement amid trucker protests.
- Michael Shellenberger has been posting interviews with homeless people in San Francisco, displaying just how dire the situation is on the streets...and exposing how many of these unsheltered people live.