- A man open fired and killed his three children, another person, them himself inside a church in Sacramento's Arden neighborhood Monday afternoon. A fifth person has been killed in the shooting inside the church on Wyda Way. The Sacramento County Sheriff's Office says that person was overseeing the visit with the children and the father. The identity of the victims, but the ages of the three children have been revealed as 9, 10, and 13.
- Family and friends are mourning the loss of Joyce Raley Teel, who died from natural causes on Friday. She was 91 years old. Teel was the co-chair and majority owner in the RALEY'S supermarket chain started by her father Thomas Raley in 1935. Joyce and her husband Jim took over the company in 1985. Her son Michael is now the CEO and majority owner of the company.
- The same week as the State is planning to lift the mask mandate, public school teachers in another local school district are protesting the lifting of the mask mandate. Nearly 200 Rocklin unified school district teachers called in sick Monday to protest district’s last-minute defiance of state-imposed k-12 mask mandates. Rocklin is one of nearly a half dozen local school district that adopted a new mask enforcement policy before the Newsom Administration lifted the state mandates yesterday.
- The interesting background behind one of the most talked about men in the world right now
- Tik Tok videos are teaching Ukrainians how to operate tanks and an insider look at war