- New details are coming out regarding the shooter from the Sacramento church shooting that happened Monday that left 3 young girls and a social worker dead. Davis Mora Rojas is identified by the Sacramento County Coroner as the man who open fired in the church. Rojas was recently arrested for a DUI and for the battery of an officer and nurse, according to CHP. Officials say Rojas was arrested last Tuesday, the same day he hit the police officer in head.
- Snowpack results are showing the California Snowpack currently sits at 63% of average. Meanwhile, forecasters are predicting colder temperatures, rain and snow coming in at the end of the week.
- A prominent law enforcement group is endorsing Sacramento County District Attorney Anne Marie Schubert for Attorney General. The Peace Officers Research Association of California and the California Association of Highway Patrolmen are the latest group speaking out in support of Schubert in her run for AG. She now has backing of two of the state’s largest law enforcement groups. Schubert is running without party preference against Gov. Gavin Newsom’s Democratic-appointed Attorney General Rob Bonta and Republicans Nathan Hochman and Eric Early.
- Russian soldier's last messages to his mom saying the war between Russian and Ukraine is starting to get worse
- Vigil held Tuesday for the victims of the church shooting
- A U.S. federal judge in Texas has denied attempts by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to conceal data on Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine.
- Pfizer Recorder Documents