- A group led by truckers known as "The People's Convoy," has set their sights west, to protest COVID-19-related bills in the Golden State - which ranges from employer vaccine mandates to COVID related school requirements. On the convoy's website, they list ten bills that must be opposed, which are all related to 'medical freedom.'
- The eligibility requirements are now known for getting reparations in California. The state reparations task force says anyone who is the descendant of a Black slave or free person living in the U-S before 1900 is eligible for compensation
- The Newsom Administration is unveiling a $2.6 billion agreement for farms and cities to surrender billions of gallons of water while, funding the restoration of troubled fish habitats. This allocation is designed to help the taxed rivers and waterways across the central valley.
- Reparations is one step closer to being paid out in California: https://abc7news.com/slavery-reparations-california-task-force-ca-compensation-for-families-of-slaves/11690187/?
- More information on reparations task force in California: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jan/09/california-reparations-slavery-african-americans
- More details on the "Peace Treaty" from Governor Newom's plan to rebuild fish habitats and get Central Valley farmer some water: https://www.sacbee.com/news/california/water-and-drought/article259898175.html
- Complete list of bills being protested by the "People's Convoy": https://unityprojectonline.com/take-action/