- California renters behind on rent have one more day to apply for California's COVID-19 rent relief program. Renters and landlords in the state can apply for assistance covering rent that is past due or that is coming up in the future.
- Covid-19 vaccine mandates at major arenas in California are expiring today. Starting April 1, the requirements for indoor large events will change, state health officials announced on Friday.
- The trucker convoy known as "The People's Convoy" is heading West, the organizer announcing that the group leaves for California Thursday morning. The "People's Convoy" has set its sights on a group of controversial bills proposed in the state legislature that would limit what the group calls "medical freedom".
- There are nine controversial news bills being proposed in California and the trucker convoy is coming to California to protest those bills. Here is what you need to know about the bills: https://kfbk.iheart.com/featured/the-morning-news/content/2022-03-30-these-medical-freedom-bills-are-up-for-debate-in-the-ca-legislature/
- More information about the expiring executive orders, 18 of which expire by then end of the month: https://htv-prod-media.s3.amazonaws.com/files/eo-covid-19-rollback-2022-ggn-signed-1645833980.pdf
- Here is the link to apply for pandemic rental assistance: https://housing.ca.gov/