- California's pandemic-era eviction protections will continue for another three months. The legislature approved its fourth extension of the law just hours before it was due to expire last night.
- Sacramento Republic FC Owner and Chairman Kevin Nagle has unveiled a plan for a new soccer stadium for the Sacramento railyards. Without a bid into the Major League Soccer and the loss a major financial backer, the organization is re-imagining their future in Sacramento, and we now know that will include a stadium for over 15,000 fans.
- More and more of California is sliding deeper into drought. The US Drought Monitor says more than 40% of the state is now in the second-worst Extreme Drought category.
- The "GoldenSky Country Music Festival" is set to debut in the Cap City this October, following on the heels of "Aftershock," the highest-grossing hard rock festival in the U.S. Visit Sacramento is partnering with the same producers of that event to double down with this second destination music festival in Sac.
- Sacramento Republic FC announces new plan for Railyard Stadium: https://www.sacrepublicfc.com/news/2022/04/01/republic-fc-prepares-new-vision-for-downtown-stadium-to-ignite-a-new-era-of-development-in-sacramento/
- Promo video showcasing new 2-day country music festival: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VBbV17qFQ0
- Old videos of Dr. Fauci surface online over vaccinations