- Sacramento police are now saying they believe five shooters were involved in the mass shooting on K street that left six people dead. Investigators also believe the shooting was gang-related but not elaborating on how or what gang.
- Authorities in Southern California say they found enough fentanyl during a drug bust to kill more than 4.5 million people. Officials say they found over 20 pounds of fentanyl pills, 821 lbs of meth, and nearly 190 pounds of cocaine in a minivan pulling out of an Orange County home.
- Another spring heat wave is upon us, and today forecasters say the Sacramento Valley could top the current 91-degree record. The National Weather Service says normal temps for this time of year are about 20-degrees cooler at 72-degrees, and because it is so dry out there from a lack of rain, the weather will also elevate fire weather concerns.
- The Speaker of the House has tested positive for COVID. A spokesman for California Democrat Nancy Pelosi says she is "currently asymptomatic."
- The "Capitol Hill Fox" tested positive for rabies and was euthanized after biting some in DC, including CA Congressman Anmi Bera
- Half of single Americans say dating is difficult
- The World's most preserved dinosaur was found accidentally by minors in Canada
- Sac County AD program for shooting witnesses or victims - contact the Victims Witness Assistance Program