- Owner of House of Oliver, which was told to shut down, on being targeted by Governor Newsom and state regulators. Restaurant owner Matthew Oliver believes he's being targeted by Governor Newsom and state regulators for refusing to comply with all of the Governor's orders during the pandemic.
- Governor Newsom on drought strategy and proposing more than $7 billion to fund projects targeting drought. Governor Gavin Newsom visited the Metropolitan Water District Water Recycling plant in Carson on Tuesday to discuss new budgeting proposals for water conservation and plans to loosen the severity of the state drought.
- A Northern California woman being saved by her dog when a mountain lion attacked her. On Monday, Erin Wilson was out for an afternoon stroll along the Trinity River in far Northern California when a mountain lion approached her and the 2½-year-old Belgian Malinois Eva.
- Sacramento City Teachers Association filing a complaint against the school district for not reaching an agreement with them about lost school days. The Sacramento City Teachers Association has filed an official complaint against the school district over its latest bargaining proposal to make up for lost days from a strike earlier this year.
- Elon Musk saying that he will vote Republican this election
- Farmer from Colussa County on the drought in California