- Another red flag warning in Sacramento for today and tomorrow, with winds of up to 25 miles per hour. Sacramento Valley has been issued a red flag warning from the The National Weather Service beginning Monday morning, a sign that the weekend’s scattered grass fires may turn into something more serious.
- Largest dam-removal project in US history to begin in California on the Klamath River, costing almost half a billion dollars. The largest dam-removal project in U.S. history is expected to begin in California’s far north next year on the Klamath River.
- Archbishop of San Francisco announcing that Speaker Nancy Pelosi can no longer receive Holy Communion due to her position on abortion. Salvatore Cordileone announced Friday that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is barred from receiving Holy Communion due to her pro-abortion stance -- escalating a decades-long tension between the Roman Catholic Church and Democratic politicians on abortion.
- Netflix is awaiting their most expensive release - The Gray Man, which costs over $220 million to produce.
- A bull escaping one of California's most popular rodeos, the Redding Rodeo, and injuring six people.
- Mayor of Miami, Frances Suarez, inviting Elon Musk to move Twitter headquarters to Miami.