- Governor Newsom warning Californians that there could be mandatory water restrictions across the state. On Monday, Governor Gavin Newsom warned that California could see more mandatory water restrictions if significant cutbacks in water usage are not made by this coming summer.
- Sacramento prosecutors seeking the death penalty for man accused of breaking into a home, sexually assaulting and then killing the homeowner. Sacramento prosecutors are seeking a death penalty prosecution against Troy Davis, the man accused of breaking into a Land Park home, sexually assaulting and killing the homeowner, 61-year-old Kate Tibbitts last September.
- Dual homeownership trend on the rise, with an increase of 771% between 2014 and 2021. In the last two years, both non-married couples and friends buying homes together went up at least 2%.
- Senator Brian Dahle criticizing his fellow lawmakers for mismanaging California's water supply.
- Bill Maher on the dangers of teaching transgender studies and lifestyles to children: