- Texas school shooting latest update and responses from Governor Newsom and President Biden.
- California water regulators ordering an end to outdoor watering around businesses. Water regulators voted Tuesday to ban watering of “nonfunctional” turf in commercial areas such as hospitals, hotels, office parks and industrial centers.
- First case of monkeypox in California has been identified in Sacramento. Health officials are currently investigating a “likely” case of monkeypox virus from a traveler returning from Europe and are awaiting confirmation by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- UC Berkeley swim coach and allegations of bullying and verbal abuse.
- Pepsi no longer sponsoring the Super Bowl halftime show, but will still be partners of the NFL.
- Former President Trump stressing that he won't join Twitter while arguing that Twitter is a dying tiger and was a success because of him.