- PG&E is continuing to randomly shut off power without warnings, despite local city leaders pushing back. Click here to read more.
- Public safety employees in California are getting a pandemic bonus of $1,500. Click here to read more.
- Sacramento couple saves a swimmer from a shark attack off the coast of Northern California. Click here to read more.
- A third of Californians live in or near the poverty line, which is the highest poverty rate in the country. Click here to read more.
- A list of the cleanest and dirtiest beaches are out, complied by the environmental group Heal the Bay. Click here to read more.