- Supreme Court has struck down the Roe V. Wade ruling, and the decision returns to the states. Click here to read more.
- Catholic churches across California are preparing for potential backlash to the US Supreme Court's ruling on Roe v Wade. Click here to read more.
- Governor Newsom and Attorney General Rob Bonta reactions to the gun ruling, announcing a new legislation to restrict where people can carry guns in California. Click here to read more.
- Paul Pelosi charged in Napa Valley with DUI charges and is due for arraignment in August. Click here to read more.
- A home in the town of Paradise being the first in the US to be designated a wildfire-prepared home. Click here to read more.
- The FDA mandating that JUUL stops selling its products in the US. Click here to read more.