- New wildfire in Yuba County, called the Winding Fire, causing evacuations in communities of Oregon House and near Collins Lake. Click here to read more.
- Governor Newsom and board of regents possibly taking legal action against UCLA and USC for their decision to leave the Pac12 and joining the Big 10 athletic conference. Click here to read more.
- New casino built in Elk Grove is ahead of schedule and is now set to open in September this year. Click here to read more.
- Sacramento's housing market cooling down, as well as those in the Bay area and LA. Click here to read more.
- Dates announced for the 2028 Olympics Games in Los Angeles. Click here to read more.
- The shark that attacked a man in Pacific Grove is about 15 feet long, which is the average length of an SUV. Click here to read more.