- Governor Newsom expanding his national advertising campaign to Texas by running full-page ads in their newspapers attacking Texas Governor Greg Abbott. Click here to read more.
- California will soon allow cryptocurrency to be used in campaign donations. Click here to read more.
- Governor Newsom signing several new gun laws to protect Californians from gun violence. Click here to read more.
- YOLO County having vending machines filled with free COVID tests. Click here to read more.
- US Postal Service stepping up its purchase of electric powered vehicles, with the first ones rolling out onto delivery routes next year. Click here to read more.