- New wildfire in El Dorado County, called Cable Fire, burning more than 21 acres and 10% contained. Click here to read more.
- Nearly one million Californians possibly facing long-term health issues due to unsafe drinking water. Click here to read more.
- Sacramento County banning the sale of flavored tobacco, saying it will reduce the number of teenagers using tobacco products. Click here to read more.
- Progress update on the Elk Grove Casino that is ahead of schedule.
- A Natomas neighborhood in Sacramento getting $5 million to improve cleanliness and public safety. Click here to read more.
- Sacramento Kings in negotiations to buy the Sacramento River Cats Triple A baseball team. Click here to read more.