- Four members of Congress from Northern California are calling on Governor Newsom to scrap the Delta tunnels project.
- Armed police officers returning to a host of Northern California schools. Click here to read more.
- Sacramento getting a new professional football team this fall. Click here to read more.
- New job numbers released, double what economists expected at 528,000 jobs in July. Click here to read more.
- Kevin Spacey ordered to pay $31 million to a production company behind the show House of Cards. Click here to read more.
- Governor Newsom calling on Hollywood to pull its productions our of Georgia, after the Governor of Georgia announced the state earned over $4 billion in revenue from the film industry last year. Click here to read more.