- The measure to build more shelters and tear down homeless camps will head to the November ballot for Sacramento voters. Click here to read more.
- The Natomas Unified School District paying a teacher three years' salary to resign. Click here to read more.
- Placer County District Attorney Morgan Gire criticizing the early release of a prisoner who was accused of murdering and dismembering a 77-year-old woman. Click here to read more.
- New consumer price index this morning showing that prices rose 8.5% in July. Click here to read more.
- Scientists in a greenhouse in Davis using - what's touted as the future of farming - hydroponics for farming, which uses 95% less water. Click here to read more.
- Shoppers at Sacramento Whole Food stores will soon be able to pay using their palm. Click here to read more.