- Sacramento county and city leaders approving the plan to tear down homeless camps on city streets, sidewalks and along the American River Parkway. Click here to read more.
- Paul Pelosi pleading guilty to a DUI charge and given 5 days of jail. Click here to read more.
- Authorities confirming that the body found in a Truckee Lake is that of Kiely Rodni. Click here to read more.
- People released from Yolo County's $0 bail policy were re-arrested 70% of the time. Click here to read more.
- Bills headed to Governor Newsom's desk include one that prohibits using rap lyrics as evidence in court cases and another that would allow Californians to sue if they receive unwanted sexually explicit pictures or videos.
- New California Smoke Spotter app allows people to get wildfire alerts and smoke forecasts. Click here to read more.