- Lawsuit against Sacramento and SMUD alleging SMUD targeted Asian Americans while enforcing local marijuana cultivation rules. Click here to read more.
- Two fire stations in Placer County closing due to budget shortfalls. Click here to read more.
- Governor Newsom signing a bill that ends parking mandates near public transit. Click here to read more.
- Thousands of people leaving the Bay Area for Sacramento.
- California Department of Education delaying the release of the results of the Smarter Balanced tests. Click here to read more.
- California to stop selling natural-gas heaters by 2030. Click here to read more.