- Sacramento in the midst of a violent crime wave with 4 people murdered in the past 24 hours. Click here to read more.
- Governor Newsom signing 13 bills related to abortion and birth control. Click here to read more.
- California Department of Education under pressure from lawmakers, media and education groups for the delay in the release of student test scores, and will now release them before the November elections. Click here to read more.
- Sacramento-based law firm filing a legal challenge to President Biden's student debt forgiveness program. Click here to read more.
- Kaiser Permanente planning to build a new surgery center in Folsom, which will have more than 90 clinical offices. Click here to read more.
- Governor Newsom changing the way he answers questions about him running for president in 2024. Click here to read more.