- Governor Newsom possibly calling a special legislative session to discuss the windfall tax proposal. Click here for more.
- Climate agreement signed yesterday by the Governors of California, Washington and a leader from British Columbia. Click here to read.
- Sacramento City Unified School District adding Narcan to the list of medications they can give students. Click here for more.
- Californians receiving their inflation relief payments today.
- President Biden pardoning those convicted of simple possession of marijuana. Click here to read.
- Kanye West, speaking out after wearing a controversial t-shirt that said White Lives Matter, on how Hollywood bullied him into biting his tongue about his support for Trump. Click here for more.
- A drug designed to treat diabetes has become popular for those who want to lose weight quickly.