- Nury Martinez stepping down from her position as Council President and state lawmakers calling for resignations of all three council members. Click here for more.
- The Supreme Court hearing arguments on the case targeting California's Proposition 12, which if upheld would ban the sale of all pork from mother pigs housed in cages or crowded group pens with less than 24-square-feet each. Click here for more.
- Attorney General Rob Bonta saying local governments should limit housing developments due to the risk of wildfire. Click here for more.
- The city of Coalinga in danger of running out of water by the end of this year. Click here for more.
- Former Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard leaving the Democratic party and calling them an elitist cabal. Click here for more.
- Drought in California causing a shortage of tomatoes. Grocery prices on the rise. Click here for more.