1. The Aftershock Festival setting a new attendance record of 160,000 fans, signifying a positive outlook for Sacramento's economy. Click here to read.
2. Digital license plates coming to California. Click here for more.
3. Nury Martinez resigning from the city council and LA City proposing a special election to create new council district maps. Click here to read.
4. The California Coastal Commission voting on a plan to build a water desalination plant in South Orange County. Click here for more.
- Athletes taking part in Ironman California worried about their safety along Discovery Park. Click here to read.
- A new study indicating there may be signs of an earthquake before it hits. Click here for more.