- More than 1.8 million California voters have already turned in their midterm election ballots.
- New trend in Sacramento of homeless-related fires on the increase (77% in the past 3 years) but resources not increasing accordingly. Click here to read more.
- A new UC Berkeley study showing that a third of southern Sierra conifer forests have died in the last decade. Click here to read more.
- Elon Musk firing top Twitter executives on the same night he acquired the company. Click here to red more.
- California getting $116 million from the federal government for a water assistance program that will help low income households. Click here to read more.
- Paul Pelosi recovering from an attack at his home in San Francisco. Click here to read more.