- Nearly 50,000 researchers and teaching assistants at University of California campuses voting to go on strike. Click here to read more.
- Elon Musk possibly firing up to half of the workers at Twitter by Friday. Click here to read more.
- Cold weather over the last few days leading to a freeze warning for parts of northwest California. Click here to read more.
- Sacramento City Manager Howard Chan pay raise of 7.5% approved by the Sacramento City Council. Click here to read more.
- Sacramento State University President Robert S. Nelsen announcing his retirement. Click here to read more.
- Ski resorts in Lake Tahoe opening this month.