- Many places in Northern California receiving at least 0.5 inch of rain in the last 24 hours, and more wet weather expected today and tomorrow. Meanwhile, state officials say the water year is off to a good start but California is still behind because of the extended drought . Click here to read more.
- of the extended drought.
- Governor Gavin Newsom is proposing tax relief in California for President Biden's student loan relief program. Click here to read more.
- 3,000 ballots in Placer County going missing, with voters in Roseville still not having received their ballots. Click here to read more.
- Nancy Pelosi saying her husband's attack may affect her future in Congress. Click here to read more.
- Sacramento being the number 1 destination for home buyers who are looking to move out of bigger cities. Click here to read more.
- A new study revealing that California drivers are the worst in the nation, and Sacramento is ranked number 2 worst drivers. Click here to read more.