- New plan in Sacramento to convert empty state office buildings into homes. Click here to read more.
- Sacramento City Unified School District possibly requiring students and teachers to wear masks again. Click here to read more.
- Governor Gavin Newsom announcing an oil gouging penalty for oil companies who exceed the profits cap.
- Intel laying off 200 workers in California, with 111 employees in Folsom. Click here to read more.
- 17 academic workers from University of California arrested while participating in a sit-in at the Sacramento office of the UC president. Click here to read more.
- San Francisco start up promising a flying car by 2025. Click here to read more.
- California restaurant owners filing more than 1 million signatures to overturn a new law that allows the state to set wages and working conditions. Click here to read more.