- President Biden says he is in close and constant contact with California Governor Gavin Newsom ahead of the President's visit to the storm battered areas of the central coast. Click here to read more.
- California is seeing an increased risk of mudslides following the intense rain, with one happening Tuesday that blocked a commuter train in the Bay Area. Click here to read more.
- Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen initially warned the U.S. will hit its debt limit on Thursday, but says she has taken steps to delay any mandatory congressional action for at least a few more months. Click here to read more.
- Microsoft announcing thousands of layoffs for employees. Click here to read more.
- NBC correspondent is caught on hot mic complaining that President Biden ignored reporters over classified document question. Click here to read more.