- California has hundreds of thousands of "missing" students from the public school system. More than 152-thousand school-aged children across the state are unaccounted for in the wake of the pandemic due to lingering disruptions for students and families. Click here to read more.
- Disabled people and advocates are suing the city and county of Sacramento over the blocking of sidewalks by homeless camps. Click here to read more.
- The death toll from Turkey and Syria is topping 20,000 people with thousands more still stuck in rubble as time to save survivors dwindles. Click here to read more.
- Administrators at the University of the Pacific have bought land in Sacramento's Oak Park neighborhood. The Sacramento Business Journal reports UOP administrators plan to convert them into a dental and health care center. Click here to read more.
- A new trade oriented charter school is breaking ground today in the Arden area. Click here to read more.
- Larry Elder is teasing a run for the 2024 Presidential race. Click here to read more.