- Governor Gavin Newsom is pushing back against the lawsuit that calls his CARE Court Program "unconstitutional". Click here to read more.
- Travel blogs are calling the Lake Tahoe region unlivable and warns against people traveling to the area for any type of vacation. Click here to read more.
- Four unknown objects have been shot down in the last eight days in American airspace. Click here to read more.
- The IRS says Californians who received a Middle Class Tax Refund does not need to be claimed as income in the 2022 taxes. Click here to read more.
- Cruise ships are returning to the San Francisco bay. Click here to read more.
- PG&E is partnering with an energy group and farmers to harvest methane as they look for alternative gas sources. Click here to read more.
- The train derailment disaster in East Palestine, Ohio is causing concern for some who are cleared to return, but worry there is still a threat as cancer causing chemicals are burned in the area. Click here to read more.
- The Kansas City Chiefs are the next SuperBowl Champions after Sunday's historic game. Click here to read more.