- Ethical questions are continuing to be raised over the appointment of Assemblywoman Mia Bonta to a committee that oversees her husband, Attorney General Rob Bonta, and the Department of Justice's budget. Click here to read more.
- The Yolo County DA says with a zero-bail policy in California, criminals are likely to re-offend and commit violent crimes according to a new study from the DA's office. Click here to read more.
- A Lodi City Councilman is being arrested and charged with multiple charges over voter fraud. His lawyer says he has not resigned despite the Lodi Mayor confirming the councilman's resignation. Click here to read more.
- California might see a possible "wet period" starting next week, according to the National Weather Service. Click here to read more.
- California consumer advocate Erin Brocovich says she is is outraged over the lack of transparency from federal officials following the train derailment and environmental disaster in East Palestine, Ohio. Click here to read more.
- Vivek Ramaswamy is a potential GOP candidate that no one has heard of before but is an outspoken advocate against woke culture. Click here to read more.