- President Biden held a brief address this morning regarding the sudden closure of the Silicon Valley Bank. Click here to read more.
- Some Sierra mountain passes are back open with the region getting a small break in between snow storms. Meanwhile, more rain is heading to California, with some places slated to get up to six more inches of rain tonight. Click here to read more.
- At least eight people are dead and potentially over a dozen are missing after a pair of suspected human smuggling boats capsized off the San Diego coast Saturday night. Click here to read more.
- As many as 15-million people may be affected by flooding as another round of storms takes aim at California. Forecasters say another atmospheric river is expected to bring heavy rains to the central and northern part of the state today. Click here to read more.
- President Biden is heading to Southern California this morning to discuss submarine power with the UK and Australian Prime Ministers. Click here to read more.
- A controversial oil drilling project in Alaska is getting the green light. The Biden administration gave formal approval for the massive Willow Project despite criticism from environmentalists who argue the plan is a disaster for climate change. Click here to read more.
- The 95th Academy Awards wrapped up last night with several historic wins. Click here to read more.