- The Cosumnes River is forecasted to rise to two feet above its flood level at Michigan Bar by seven o'clock tonight. The river is also expected to flood at the McConnell Gauge by mid-Wednesday. Click here to read more.
- A California appeals court is ruling that ride-share drivers in California can continue as independent contractors, allowing tech giants to bypass other state laws requiring worker protections, benefits, or sick leave. Click here to read more.
- The Bay Bridge lights are off once again. Click here to read more.
- In South Lake Tahoe, several roofs have partially or fully collapsed under the weight of feet of snow, including the Raley's at the "Y". This as the City of South Lake Tahoe pleads with residents to stop harassing snow plow operators as reports surface of people throwing things and blocking their paths. Click here to read more.
- While in Southern California, President Biden will visit Monterey Park and sign an Executive Order mandating more background checks for gun purchasers. Click here to read more.
- In a historic first, Radio is beating TV ratings for the ages 18-49. Click here to read more.
- The Biden Administration is giving the green light to a controversial oil drilling project in Alaska. The Willow Project will be located inside a petroleum reserve, about 200 miles north of the Arctic Circle. Click here to read more.