- Hundreds protesting at U.C. Davis as a conservative speaker was set to host a speaking event. Two were arrested. The clash was over speaker Charlie Kirk from Turning Point USA. Click here to read more.
- This morning, the The Intercept is reporting that Governor Gavin Newsom has maintained personal accounts within Silicon Valley Bank. Click here to read more.
- More than 194,000 people are waking up in the dark this morning. In Placer County, a mudslide crashed into one home and sent a tree through a window. Click here to read more.
- More buildings in the Lake Tahoe area are closing over the intense snow. Two Raley's grocery stores, a CVS in Truckee, and a T.J. Maxx among them. Snow even toppling a gas station awning which hit a pump and started a fire. Click here to read more.
- Aftershock festival is announcing the lineup for the 2023 run. Click here to read more.
- Governor Gavin Newsom and 13 leaders from other states are asking CVS, Rite-Aid, Walmart, Safeway, Kroger, Costco and Health Mart about the company's reproductive healthcare medications. They are calling on companies to disclose their plans for distribution. Click here to read more.