- Republicans at the Capitol are calling on Governor Newsom to recuse himself on all decisions regarding Silicon Valley Bank. A new report from the Business Insider elaborates on Governor Newsom's connection to SVB, reporting that he actively lobbied the White House to bail out Silicon Valley Bank after it collapsed. Click here to read more.
- Bay Area regulators are voting to phase out the sale and installation of natural-gas furnaces and water heaters over the next eight years, according to the Bay Area Air Quality Management District. Click here to read more.
- Governor Gavin Newsom today is expected to announce that local governments in the state are on track to reduce homelessness 15-percent by 2025, up from previous estimates they will only complete 2-percent. He is also expected to announce that the state will build and distribute 12-hundred tiny homes. Click here to read more.
- Two unions representing a total of 65-thousand Los Angeles Unified School District employees are expected to go on a three-day strike starting Tuesday. Click here to read more.
- Conservative talk show host Charlie Kirk is threatening to sue both the Sacramento Bee and U.C. Davis Chancellor Gary May for inciting a violent protest during his appearance on campus on Tuesday night. Click here to read more.