- 1,200 tiny homes are set to be built and distributed statewide under the latest homeless proposal unveiled by California Governor Gavin Newsom. Click here to read more.
- 11 banks have come together to pour $30-billion into First Republic Bank amid fears there will be a run on the bank. Depositors have already pulled billions of dollars out the bank. The deal was put together by Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell and other U.S. power brokers Click here to read more.
- California Attorney General Rob Bonta is sending a letter of notice to the City of Elk Grove and its Mayor that they are violating several fair housing and state laws over a denied housing project. Click here to read more.
- A light rain is expected Saturday night with a bigger system coming in at the beginning of next week. Click here to read more.
- Yosemite National Park is set to reopen this weekend. It's been closed for nearly three weeks. Click here to read more.
- Ticketmaster will give partial refunds to fans who paid almost double the price in fees for tickets to The Cure. Click here to read more.