- California Governor Gavin Newsom is highlighting the need for more money and announces a plan to provide housing for the mentally ill. He says he wants to place a bond measure on the November 2024 ballot to support expansion of the state's behavioral health system. Click here to read more.
- It may be the first day of Spring, but California is feeling more like winter. Several areas were drenched yesterday and a 12th atmospheric river moves in tomorrow. Click here to read more.
- Fox News is reporting this morning that Governor Gavin Newsom is facing pressure to use his Executive Powers to pass a Reparations package, if the Legislature fails to do so. Click here to read more.
- Former President Donald Trump is calling on supporters to protest his possible arrest on Tuesday. Will this actually happen? Click here to read more.
- S&P cut First Republic Bank's credit rating to B+ from BB+ on Sunday after first lowering it to junk status last week. The rating remains on Credit Watch Negative. Click here to read more.
- Swiss bank UBS is acquiring smaller rival Credit Suisse. Click here to read more.
- Scientists are confirming the strange lights seen above Sacramento Friday night was actually space debris. Click here to read more.