- A transgender pride flag now flies outside the Sacramento City School District Office. The school board passed a resolution to recognize the week leading up to the International Transgender Day which is March 31st. Click here to read more.
- A new atmospheric river is slamming an already rain-soaked state. The storm will be especially dangerous in Southern and Central California where millions are bracing for even more flooding. Click here to read more.
- As San Francisco debates a new package for $5-million lump sum payments for reparations, civil rights activist Ward Connerly is weighing in on my subject. Click here to read more.
- 9,000 additional Amazon workers will soon be out of a job. The new round of cuts come after more than 18,000 employees were let go from late last year into early this year. Click here to read more.
- San Francisco city leaders have launched a new promotional campaign to attract businesses to their city. It includes a short film narrated by SF Giants broadcaster Jon Miller. Click here to read more.
- Gov. Newsom was finally asked about his dealings with Silicon Valley Bank in the latest round of his press tour. Click here to read more.