- 5 people are dead due to storm related problems that occurred from intense wind and rain this week. This ahead of a dry weekend with more rain in the forecast for early next week. Click here to read more.
- There was an explosion at a Mono County condo complex that left several injured with many people having to be removed from the debris. Click here to read more.
- A request to audit state and local spending on anti-homeless measures is being approved. In a Joint Legislative Audit Committee hearing on Wednesday, a group of lawmakers asked for the go-ahead to have the State Auditor look into the issue and what the money is doing for the growing problem. Click here to read more.
- State Senators on the Utility Energy Committee are approving Governor Newsom's proposal to penalize oil companies when they make too much money off of California drivers. The so-called "price gouging penalty" now heads to the California Energy Commission, a group of regulators appointed by the governor. Click here to read more.
- The Federal Reserve moves to raise interest rates yet again amid banking turmoil. Click here to read more.
- The Tik Tok CEO is set to testify in front of Congress this afternoon and is subject to questioning if the app should be banned in the US. Click here to read more.