- California Governor Gavin Newsom is wrapping up his Campaign For Democracy tour in Florida. He met Wednesday with faculty and staff of a public college in Sarasota that was recently taken over by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis in a crusade against what he calls "woke" liberal ideology. Click here to read more.
- There are more questions surrounding the stabbing death of Cash App founder Bob Lee who was killed on the streets of San Francisco. Click here to read more.
- With the warmth of the spring sun, officials warn snow melt will cause flood risk throughout California.They say water levels will rise in the state as the record snow pack melts, causing mass flooding. Click here to read more.
- A California lawmaker is trying to make it easier for hundreds of thousands of undocumented farm workers to become citizens in California by first making them state residents, then U.S. citizens, in a proposed new pilot program. Click here to read more.
- Congressman Kevin Kiley is calling Governor Gavin Newsom's tour of GOP states hypocritical given his draconian lock down tactics during the Covid-19 pandemic. Click here to read more.
- While he has not yet officially announced his plans, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is filing the federal paperwork for a campaign to run for president as a Democrat. Click here to read more.
- The city of Amsterdam is launching an anti-tourism campaign. Click here to read more.